Sunday, 29 January 2012

Part 1 - Prologue


Hey everyone Zsaberslash here. Welcome to my LP of Touhoumon Another World. This game is a ROM hack of Pokemon Fire Red. This is gonna be a screenshot LP. Any major battles will be recorded and uploaded to Youtube.


Part 1 - Prologue



Upon loading the hack we are greeted with this screen. Aichya Sanae is the creator of this hack.


A familiar sight to anyone who's played FR/LG.

And a not-so-familiar sight.

It's almost like playing FR/LG again... Almost though.

And of course we have the title screen.

Well this makes a change from the blue background in FR/LG... I'm cool with this.

A very brief explanation of Touhou and this specific hack.

A quick credit to the original hack that this is based off.

Credits. And no problem! :)

Oh boy, it's Professor Oak!

Wait what?
(Boneka is apparently Indonesian for "doll")

Affectionately?

Perv.
Oak's intro speech is pretty much the same as it is in FR/LG. It has a few changes here and there, that you'll see.

No I'm a guy but oh well...

Choosing "Tomboyish" leads you to this:
This is Renko Usami, one of the two characters specifically introduced on the music CDs. She's a human from the outside world.

If you choose "Girlish" you are lead to this:
This is Maribel Hearn, the other of the two characters introduced on the music CDs. She's also a human from the outside world.

I decide to go with Girlish girl.
And of course, I'll use my preferred shortening of my username.
Oak then does the usual talk about his grandson.
I decide to name him after a certain someone.

I dunno I could have named him something rude for all you care and you'd call him that. I digress...

Wait a moment! I'm not in control here. WHAAAAAAA?

Let's start our journey, I guess?

Masara Town? So what, I'm in a Japanese version of Kanto?

But I wanna go outside Masara Town.
(Still not in control yet, by the way.)

Which one though?

But who won? I need answers, game!

Ok then?

Uh...

Well at least this saves time with the game doing this for me...

Hooray I don't have to do the boring sidequest at the start!

Well Lite clearly does what he wants. He's a true man!

Free stuff, can't complain really.

You (The game) goes off to Route 1 when...
What happened?

Uh, this clearly doesn't look good.

WHAT THE FU-

Find out what happens in the next part!
Which will be sometime between now and the apocolypse...

No comments:

Post a Comment