Part 2 - This doesn't look like Kanto...
This really doesn't look like Kanto. Where exactly am I?
We walk to this patch of grass. Since this doesn't seem to be the Pokemon world there shouldn't be any harm in the grass, right?
Oh.
Uh oh.
This isn't looking good...
Um, help?
The Boneka moves in faster than we can run away.
Hey, don't just stand there, help me!
The screen then fades to black.
We wake up in a bed in somewhere.
(I'm in the left bed by the way)
Before we do anything we take the item up top.
Which is a Potion.
Fair enough.
Going into the room to the left and going near to this girl she comes up and starts talking.
You know, I don't think I do.
Likely?
Heck if I know.
Strangely not...
We are then forced to sit down.
Right.
Technically, yes.
Aside from what happened when I woke up here, yeah.
AN amnesiac, yes.
Nice to meet you Reimu.
(Japanese naming order is used here so Surname first then first name, so here she would be known as Reimu Hakurei.)
I guess so.
Well can you help me get my memories back?
Yes? No? Maybe?
Okay then.
I guess.
Well since I'm a big boy/girl, I'll go outside.
Outside we see two boneka chasing each other.
The brown one that I'm talking to is ChibiMystia. The one it's being chased by is ChibiCirno
Here's a sortof advert for the Moriya Shrine.
Going up a bit we find ChibiSuika sleeping in a tree.
The sign there talks about the tree and the legend associated with it. It's a bit long so I won't show it.
Up and right a bit is the not shown lake.
What's beyond here I wonder... Let's take a lo-
:I
And if I don't want to?
Good thing I stopped then, really.
And it's a good thing you stopped me then.
WELL I DON'T KNOW, I HAVE AMNESIA.
At this point we're led back into the shrine.
How many exactly is many?
(You may notice parts of Reimu there, that's a simple sprite glitch that'll go away in a minute.)
Well even a little help from them is nice.
So I should go see this Akyuu then?
Oh, thanks!
So...
Only one? Reimu, I am disappoint.
Why can't I take them all? But fine, I'll take one. Maybe.
On the left:
Not?
I'll take a look at my other options first.
In the middle:
And my other option is?
On the right:
Hmm. Which one to choose...
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT PART.
(Side note: Hieda Akyuu's proper name is Hieda no Akyuu, the "no" is generally used in old Japan with the upperclass people. A more better way of translating would be Akyuu of the Hieda clan.)
No comments:
Post a Comment